- Launch an instance of Hyper-Q with the recommended configuration:
- On the product page for Hyper-Q on the AWS Marketplace, select "Continue" to get to the Launch page.
- At the bottom of the "1-Click Launch" tab select the key pair you want to use.
- Select "Launch with 1-Click".
- Configure your instance:
- When the instance is ready, point your web browser to the IP address or the DNS name of the Hyper-Q instance.
- In the configuration tool, provide hostname and database name of your Redshift cluster:
- Once all of the fields have been completed, the configuration tool will perform a basic check to confirm connectivity. Then, the configuration is saved and Hyper-Q is started. You will see a confirmation message with the host of your Hyper-Q instance:
Hyper-Q is now running. Use any Teradata client to connect to xyz.compute
Congratulation! Your Hyper-Q instance is now configured and you can connect to it using a Teradata client.